Etsy...teach your NEW HIRES better!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Labels:
Etc.,
Lisajune,
Reopening Closed Threads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
5 comments
doesn't she get it by now, she is not liked much and needs to grow a thicker skin is she is going to be posting the whole behind every avatar quote and ad, even admin.
June 20, 2009 at 6:17:00 PM EDTgo away new girl, go away. I rather have had another admin close that thread for the linked to close thread thing.
did she actually use the word "beef" wtf lol
One one hand, I feel sorry for her. She's getting a major beating, and it's painful to watch.
June 20, 2009 at 7:06:00 PM EDTOn the other hand, she needs to learn how to do her job in a consistent and polite way, and should have asked for more time in training.
I don't think she gets it. And it is painful to watch, but kinda funny at the same time. You'd think she would be blond from her comments (and I'm blond so I can say that, lol)
June 20, 2009 at 10:08:00 PM EDTShe needs to get a clue, already. Geeze.
June 22, 2009 at 8:27:00 PM EDTI *do not* feel sorry for LJ. Sure, she may need more training, but her snarky attitude that comes across in the forums is that of one on a power trip. A LOT of people are seeing problems with her, and it's not a mob mentality response ... there really is a problem with her. I haven't seen so many fuck-ups from a forum admin and so much of an outcry from posters since DXO.
June 25, 2009 at 1:52:00 AM EDTShe is not cut out to be a forum moderater. Etsy needs to get her out of the forums like they did DXO. Some may make fun of the mods' robotic responses to thread closings, but if LJ is going to stay in the forums, she should probably stick with canned responses and keep her attitude in check.
Post a Comment