I work at Etsy. When I'm not all up in your forums, I also make jewelry and take pictures. View my work: www.alluringtreefrog.com/lisa or check me out at my shop: theradicalartisan.etsy.com.
I studied English, Media, and Sexuality at Macalester College.
I studied Jewelry Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
I've lived in Colorado, Oregon, Minnesota, Amsterdam, and New York.
I like MANY, MANY things. And have had MANY, MANY jobs. But mostly I'm interested in creating a sustainable and equitable world. And comics. And chocolate. Born on April 17 __________________________________________
oh wait, I finally get it, it's the "I think I'm better than other people" syndrome this idiot has.
Guess what you are not better than others nor are you a good admin. You have had many jobs but it seems none that have to do with having people skills.
I read that entire thread and don't understand why it was closed. The OP wasn't even mentioning an Etsy transaction. Everyone was supportive of the OP and gave good advice. Just don't get it.
3 comments
Does this asshole lisa even read the posts? It wasn't a friggin' transaction on Etsy. Unless I'm missing something. I glazed over after page 3.
June 20, 2009 at 6:01:00 PM EDTBio
June 20, 2009 at 7:10:00 PM EDTHey! The name's Lisa. How ya doin'?
I work at Etsy. When I'm not all up in your forums, I also make jewelry and take pictures. View my work: www.alluringtreefrog.com/lisa or check me out at my shop: theradicalartisan.etsy.com.
I studied English, Media, and Sexuality at Macalester College.
I studied Jewelry Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
I've lived in Colorado, Oregon, Minnesota, Amsterdam, and New York.
I like MANY, MANY things. And have had MANY, MANY jobs. But mostly I'm interested in creating a sustainable and equitable world. And comics. And chocolate.
Born on April 17
__________________________________________
oh wait, I finally get it, it's the "I think I'm better than other people" syndrome this idiot has.
Guess what you are not better than others nor are you a good admin. You have had many jobs but it seems none that have to do with having people skills.
I read that entire thread and don't understand why it was closed. The OP wasn't even mentioning an Etsy transaction. Everyone was supportive of the OP and gave good advice. Just don't get it.
June 20, 2009 at 10:06:00 PM EDTPost a Comment