heh. I'm starting to remember why I avoid the etsy forums lately.I'm constantly amazed at how stupid people are.
WTFWhat the hell was up with the mob squad ganging up on the op? I don't get it and I'm really disappointed in some people.
because the OP in the reopened threads is nothing but a trouble making bitch who should have stood away like she was doing.fuyck KB
Yes, we know you love yourself.Can you say "histrionic personality disorder"?gags
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
4 comments
heh. I'm starting to remember why I avoid the etsy forums lately.
June 26, 2009 at 1:32:00 AM EDTI'm constantly amazed at how stupid people are.
WTF
June 26, 2009 at 9:36:00 PM EDTWhat the hell was up with the mob squad ganging up on the op? I don't get it and I'm really disappointed in some people.
because the OP in the reopened threads is nothing but a trouble making bitch who should have stood away like she was doing.
June 27, 2009 at 4:04:00 PM EDTfuyck KB
Yes, we know you love yourself.
June 29, 2009 at 11:05:00 PM EDTCan you say "histrionic personality disorder"?
gags
Post a Comment