Promote buttons! ??? More paid promo for etsy!???

Saturday, June 20, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6193333

BeautifullyWiredLynx says:
"I know this first hand, I was thrown off this site in 1999, under another name, "


note: Etsy was started in June, 2005.

9 comments

Anonymous said...

Gez, read her opening statement on her Etsy shop- she can't even be nice in that! Should have just said "See how shitty everyone's stuff is compared to mine!" What is she 16?

I have to say it's wonderful she posted all the places she sells at, I'm sure other so called "designers" will be happy to know her critical eye & mouth is selling amongst them!

First rule- Never bash the work of others in your field, it makes you look like a jealous ASS

June 20, 2009 at 7:17:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

I am surprised this seller has sold 10 items! Their shit is gaudy, hideous, cheap looking, not to mention poor pictures.

It hasn't sold because buyers can't find it, it hasn't sold because it's f*cking ugly.

I would put them on my DNB list for Artfire and 1000 Markets, but there's no way, unless under the influence of crack, beer and whiskey, that I would pay money for that god awful looking shit.

Normally I wouldn't bash other's work, I would jut not buy, but this seller is such a miserable pathetic loser who desperately needs a reality check.

June 20, 2009 at 8:52:00 PM EDT
Ashley said...

So.... I really liked the Limbo Dance song, lol. That was the good point to that thread. I think maybe it's just because I'm really tired from working all week, but it actually makes me want to go limbo.

June 20, 2009 at 9:51:00 PM EDT
Em+Mad said...

I thought her rant, including her shop announcement was freaking hysterical.

June 20, 2009 at 10:25:00 PM EDT
Unknown said...

That's a he, actually. He used to sell on Etsy as "victorallencreations". Got kicked off sometime around late 2006/early 2007 for freaking out in the forums, calling people names, etc.

June 21, 2009 at 3:51:00 AM EDT

Quirk,

good sleuthing...his manner of speak sounded quite familiar, just couldnt put my finger on it.

I flagged his shop for his announcement. not cool.

June 21, 2009 at 11:00:00 AM EDT
Unknown said...

Quirke said...
That's a he, actually. He used to sell on Etsy as "victorallencreations".


AHHHHHHHHH I remember him!

June 21, 2009 at 1:28:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

What a self absorbed fuck. I'd like to punch him.

June 22, 2009 at 1:14:00 AM EDT
Pretty Things said...

Plus he has misspellings in his shop announcement, ironically...

"unfinsihed and lazy work"

June 23, 2009 at 7:09:00 PM EDT