this may be relevant and useful historyhttp://etsynews.com/698/allegations-of-fraud-on-etsy/and this
Interesting Artfire thread. Were Ullja's posts deleted? Or am I missing something?This is the same person who stole lampwork beads and passed them off as her own, correct? Wow.
Yes all her posts were removed so you only see a one-sided conversation. I wasn't even in any of those threads, I only saw them after all the posts were removed so I am not really sure what was said.
Post a Comment
By email -- closed.etsy.threads [at!] gmail.com
Instant Messenger -- ClosedEtsyThread on AIM or Closed.Etsy.Threads on GTalk
On Twitter -- ClosedThreads
Subscribe in a reader
3 comments
this may be relevant and useful history
July 21, 2009 at 9:23:00 PM EDThttp://etsynews.com/698/allegations-of-fraud-on-etsy/
and this
Interesting Artfire thread. Were Ullja's posts deleted? Or am I missing something?
July 22, 2009 at 9:57:00 AM EDTThis is the same person who stole lampwork beads and passed them off as her own, correct?
Wow.
Yes all her posts were removed so you only see a one-sided conversation. I wasn't even in any of those threads, I only saw them after all the posts were removed so I am not really sure what was said.
July 22, 2009 at 6:11:00 PM EDTPost a Comment