Is anyone else scared . . .

Monday, July 20, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6222889

10 comments

Brandye said...

The idiocy shown in this tread is just unbelievable.

July 20, 2009 at 7:03:00 PM EDT
SaveTheDrama said...
This comment has been removed by the author. July 20, 2009 at 9:59:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

What are you smoking? It got closed because of callow. teegee didn't even say anything rude.

July 20, 2009 at 10:05:00 PM EDT
Anonymous said...

wow....just...

I have to appreciate the way that I've never met a "conservative" that didn't make everything about *their* HARD WORK...
as if nobody else ever worked so hard a day in their lives.

and this thread is just ridiculous.

July 21, 2009 at 11:24:00 AM EDT
SaveTheDrama said...

My bad eclipse, but her and stylesmith do get a a lot closed. Didn't read all the way through.

Callow's "sloot" comment did make me laugh.

July 21, 2009 at 12:43:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

I don't even know what sloot was a typo of.
shoot?
scoot?

In Dutch it means "ditch" but that makes no sense in this context..

July 21, 2009 at 5:01:00 PM EDT

Sloot is a slang term for 'slut'.

July 21, 2009 at 6:34:00 PM EDT
eclipse said...

Really? I was sure it must be a typo. So Callow was calling you a slut?
WTF is wrong with that freak?

July 21, 2009 at 7:37:00 PM EDT
Erika said...

"Sloot is a slang term for 'slut'."

I didn't know that, but I knew that's what he was trying to get away with, despite his inability to spell. Trust me, he was reported more than once for it...

July 21, 2009 at 8:40:00 PM EDT
stylesmith said...

Ha ha.

Would you like me to reserve the drama for you my lovely anon?

In my defense I think the ignoramuses of Etsy do a fine job of getting threads closed by themselves.

July 22, 2009 at 3:03:00 AM EDT