Did you know....

Friday, August 7, 2009

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6238832

4 comments

Jen said...

Good god, weesandy never fails to bug the shit of me, thread after thread after thread.

August 7, 2009 at 2:35:00 PM EDT
Unknown said...

It seems that weesandy's mission is to scold as many etsians as she possibly can.
Every post she makes is some kind of 'tsk-tsk' toward someone.
So annoying.

August 8, 2009 at 6:55:00 AM EDT
Peikkonen said...

artistscs28 says:
No, I'm not joking. As I said before, you are welcome to come in here an give a dissenting opinion. The fact that you don't think it's a problem doesn't bother me. The fact that you are accusing everyone else who DOES of merely looking for things to complain about and seeking drama, instead of using Etsy "as a venue", like you, is what doesn't belong in this thread.

Seriously, do you actually READ whole posts, before relpying, or do you just skim the first sentence?
----------------
I second that. "You're all drama queens" is not an argument...

August 9, 2009 at 3:03:00 PM EDT

Personally, I would like to extend Weesandy a big fat HA!, now that Admin agrees that yes, it was a serious issue, and they fixed it with the quickness!
*bounces away*

August 10, 2009 at 7:35:00 PM EDT