How on earth is posting a john huges related etsy item in a positive way calling out a seller? I don't think admins read threads before they close them---
I agree with you, Margaret! I've seen threads closed down several times but their reason had nothing to do with it...because they apparently didn't read it.
Yes, they often don't really bother reading the threads before closing them, or just close them for some other reason and know that even if they say some jackass excuse out of nowhere, it's not possible for us to call them on their BS.
5 comments
How on earth is posting a john huges related etsy item in a positive way calling out a seller? I don't think admins read threads before they close them---
August 7, 2009 at 9:04:00 AM EDTCalling out? Where? Oh wait, Etsy got comments on the FP..... *sigh*
August 7, 2009 at 11:22:00 AM EDTWell, in fairness, KB did mention copyright violations and non-vintage mass-market shoes on the FP, so I think that's where the closure came from.
August 7, 2009 at 2:30:00 PM EDTI agree with you, Margaret! I've seen threads closed down several times but their reason had nothing to do with it...because they apparently didn't read it.
August 7, 2009 at 2:41:00 PM EDTYes, they often don't really bother reading the threads before closing them, or just close them for some other reason and know that even if they say some jackass excuse out of nowhere, it's not possible for us to call them on their BS.
August 9, 2009 at 3:38:00 AM EDTPost a Comment